The Black Links publication was founded in 1999 and is now in its second decade. The history is presented in the past directories and eMagazine . It is now re-launched as Black Links United Kingdom with its online business directory and an offline Directory 2016/17 published as a business and consumer magazine. Additionally, there is a series of 6 themed iMagazines that accompany the Directory.
The Black Links Mission
• To provide information to serve the Black community.
• To promote the economic development of the community.
• To encourage networking in the community.
• To serve as a bridge to the community at large.
• To bring success to the heart of the Black community.
• To provide an atmosphere where success can be developed.
Black Links has received endorsement and support from Prime Ministers, Members of Parliament, Heads of Government Departments and Leaders of Corporate and Business Sectors. It profiled our Business High Flyers and amassed tens of thousands of black owned businesses highlighting the entrepreneurialism that exists amongst us.