The Black Links publication was founded in 1999 and is now in its second decade. The history is presented in the past directories and eMagazine . It is now re-launched as Black Links United Kingdom with its online business directory and an offline Directory 2017/18 published as a business and consumer magazine. Additionally, there is a series of 6 themed iMagazines that accompany the Directory.
The Black Links mission
- To provide information to serve the Black community.
- To promote the economic development of the community.
- To encourage networking in the community.
- To serve as a bridge to the community at large.
- To bring success to the heart of the Black community.
- To provide an atmosphere where success can be developed.
After spending tens of thousands developing the Black Links platform and not achieving the final aim and goals set by the stake holders – Black Links approached Presidential Ideas for a revamp and business revamp. The rest is history as we have worked with Black Links closely for 3years whilst also expanding the company’s website to over 10 different other countries.
Work Done for Client.
Website Design | Social Media Creatives | Logo | Business Re-branding | Print & Marketing Materials
Creative & flawless execution with a sense of urgency & focus on results is how I’d describe the Presidential Ideas team.